Features in Current Issue
The following is the main article features in this month's AIR
- RIAT 98 Competition and Ticket Offer.
- Luftbrucke - Air Bridge to Berlin. A 50th anniversary feature
on the largest peace-time airlift in history.
- So You Want To Be An Airline Pilot? Malcolm Ginsberg outlines
the new commercial licence.
- Aircraft In Outline. 1:72nd scale drawings of the Cessna Caravan.
- Highrider II and the AAR Controller. Peter Foster reviews the
RAF's tanker operations.
- Tales of the Unexpected. Michael JF Bowyer reveals the jet-powered
- Anglo and the Guernsey Shorts. Geoffrey P Jones on a Channel Islands
company specialising in maintaining Shorts 330/360s.